The Lake Elmo Inn
Our Commitment to You
At the Lake Elmo Inn, we are 100% committed to providing you with an amazing dining experience through our delicious food, unmatched service, and incredible hospitality. Even though some circumstances have changed, our devotion to you has not. We want you to know some of the steps we have taken to provide you with a worry-free dining experience and ask that you join us in helping to make our restaurant a safe workplace for our dedicated staff and your fellow guests.
Our Promise to You
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- Monitoring employees for fever, symptoms, and possible interactions with sick individuals
- Continually training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start of every shift and before bringing food, drinks, or setting the tables
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces every night and disinfecting after each guest leaves
- Always providing clean, sanitized utensils, flatware, and menus for every guest.
What You can do to Help
- Refraining from dining with us if you have a fever or communicable illness
- Refraining from visiting the restaurant if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive
- Respecting the restaurant’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the restaurant
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to being seated
- Sharing special sanitation or hygiene requests with your greeter when arriving at the restaurant
During this pandemic, reservations are required to dine at the Lake Elmo Inn. We will do everything possible to ensure your safety, as well as a great dining experience for all of our customers during this very difficult time. Even a call from outside the restaurant to make arrangements to dine is acceptable and we will get you seated as soon as possible. But as you can understand there may be a waiting period to be allowed to enter. We may have you wait in your car or outside the building. We simply cannot allow walk-in business at the time. We must control the number of guests entering the restaurant for both your safety and ours. In addition, because we are operating with a minimum amount of staff, a reservation in advance ensures you a table and is very helpful for us to provide proper staffing needs. Please call in advance of approaching our door so we are certain to have a place in our lobby, as well as a table prepared and sanitized for you. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this very difficult time. We are looking forward to entertaining you again!